Let CShare users share all their different files with other Android phone users. You need to have the app installed on both devices to share a file.
How to share a file via CShare?
They need to follow these steps to share a file via CShare.
- Click the CShare application.
- Select the document that the user wants to share, such as video, music, image or APK, and then wait.
- After a few moments, the receiver or multiple receivers can view these shared files on their smartphones and then simply download them.
With CShare you can share most files and check out additional features Share it.
CSR has many more features which are given below.
- The app’s One Key Switch feature can be used to transfer all data from the old phone to the new phone. This data can be email, SMS, MMS, video, music, or even application.
- The application allows users to send any of the above types of files to another mobile phone or a PC through the browser.
- Through mobile hotspots, anyone can either send or receive files.