– No ads, no premiums, just donations – Share photos / videos: Download and share images and videos with just one touch
– Jump to previous clipboard entries! Or manage all the clips in a list designed to be a great material!
– Say clips: Listen to your copied items, for convenience or pronunciation
– Link Shortener: Short links to BitLike with one click!
– QR Code: Copy any text and create a QR code for direct sharing
– Define: Define a word in the notification bar
– Currency Conversion: Convert any currency to any other using Google
– Share: Any copied content can be shared by clicking on the notification
– Open link: When you identify a link, open it in the browser.
– Search: Search Google for copied text.
– Show on the map: Copy an address on the map directly to an address!
– Translation: The translation action jumps directly to Google Translate and uses your preferred language.
– Email: Start composing a new mail with email address filter and search address.
– Call: Filter a phone number and make a call.
It is comparable to a clipper, pasted + or clip stack, in the sense that it moves in the background and and
Has a very light service (does not consume any battery) and responds to copying action.
Clipboard functions can be combined with other clipboard managers.
Permission: In-app purchase (com.android.vending.BILLING)
Explanation: The activities on the clipboard should be free and the ads are for this purpose we are asking for some donations to do this using the app purchase.
Permission: run at startup (android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED)
Explanation: We use this permission when your device starts and starts the service
If this is enabled we can run background services.
Permission: Phone must be kept awake (android.permission.WAKE_LOCK)
Explanation: We need this to ensure that the background service will start and not be killed at startup. However, this service does not consume any battery.
Explanation: External resources such as Wikipedia or dictionaries need to be asked.
This is a repetitive project.
New features will be added soon.
If you like the project, please give me 5 stars and leave a comment with a feature request or better yet
Report problems and feature requests received in the Github project.
Versions 1.32 and 1.33 (bugfix)
– Edit to the end: Long press on an item
Quick fix crash of version 1.30
– French new language (thanks to Camilip)
** Blacklist app feature, now you can blacklist where you are copying apps
– Polishing and finishing new language (thanks: Corolla and Egatezi)
** Add accessibility service: No more front-end service!
** Lots of small fixes