Why is it necessary? Many network carriers or telecommunications services offer free calls for the first 5, 10, 20, XX minutes.
☆ Support Android 9.0, 8.1, 8.0, 7.1, 7.0, 6.1, 6.0 and below
Auto Hang Up: The user sets a deadline once and the application will act as the default phone handler; It drops the call and automatically it hangs for you. This applies to both outgoing calls and incoming calls (depending on the configuration).
Iod Periodic Notifications: This is effective for people who are charged every 30 seconds per minute. Every xx second (depending on configuration).
Ific Specific Number: Allows you to specify a unique phone number to apply the talktime limit. You can add a phone number to a specific number list by selecting contacts from the contact list or adding phone number prefixes, which are the common starting numbers of the phone numbers you want to add to the list. Please note that when you choose to use the “Specific Number” feature, the call timer will only be enabled for specific lists configured for that number.
Multi-call support. Please read more http://call-timer.blogspot.com/2013/01/m Multi-call-feature.html
Hang must be informed before hang-up
Temporarily disable the call timer for the current call
Exclude contacts from the timer: If you do not want the call timer to affect certain contacts or preferences (for example, the toll free number), you can do so by “Exclude number”.
Widget for quick dialing of frequently contacted numbers.
– Open the application at least once after installation, otherwise a force close error will occur due to data not starting the first time.
Note on specific phone models
- Sony Xperia XZ, Galaxy Note, Galaxy A6, J7, P20 Lite, MI A1: Running Android 8.0: You must enable the “Start timer in reply” option. Call timer should be set as default phone application.
- Xiaomi Phone: 1. Open the security app> Manage apps> Call timer and click autostart
2. Click the menu icon to lock the application and swipe down the call timer screen
- Samsung phone in power saving mode (Android <= 7.1): Disable automatic power saving for call timer: Settings-> Battery-> Detailed call timer-> Disable
- OPPO Phone:
+ For F3, F3 Plus, F1S (2017) and A57 please visit the “Call-Timer for Oppo” application https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ctsoft.androidapps Download .calltimerop.
For color OS 3.0, 3.1 phones such as Oppo F3, F3 Plus, F1S:
+ Go to Safety Center – Privacy Permissions – Startup Manager. Then turn on the call timer to start it in the background.
+ Go to Battery – Battery Optimization – Call Timer. Then select “Do not optimize”.
+ Battery – Energy Saver – Go to call timer. Then disable “Free while in the background” and automatically adjust when an abnormality is detected.
- Dual SIM Phone: To keep the call-timer running smoothly on dual SIM phones, you need to configure the default SIM card for voice calls and make calls from that default SIM card.
Please send suggestions or report bugs [email protected]
– Many thanks to Fernando Salazar Paris for the Spanish translation!
– Many thanks to Mikhail Ketayev for translating into Russia!
– Many thanks to Yveti Wang for translating into Chinese
Remove call log permissions to fulfill Google Google Play policy.
Please note that “Timer starts with reply” does not work in this version.