Call Notes Pro helps you identify who is calling you. You will see a pop-up window when making calls with notes, last call times and address book fields such as company, job title, date of birth and even country and mobile operator. You can write notes about when to make a call and sync your notes with Evernote and OneNote in the app. The app is a must for those who keep in touch with new people and have a long list of contacts. Business owners, consultants, lawyers, marketers, employers and journalists are satisfied users of the app. Call Notes Pro will show you a floating window with your notes and all contact details. You always know who is calling. It is very easy to update the note after or during the call. Save your comments or any other useful information about the contact.
– Notes, Organization, Title, Birthday, Group, Calendar Event, Full Name,
– Modify notes from the app directly after the call or even during the call.
– Highly customizable, you can adjust the screen position, font size and color according to your UI theme.
– Support for all Android communication fields and internal note database. You can even add notes for unknown numbers.
– Synchronize application notes with Evernote and OneNote.
– Set up simple or repetitive reminders with notes for a phone number, not just your contacts.
– Request notes from remote CRM server.
– Full dual SIM support.
– Gark theme.
– Compatible with Android Wear devices.
– Runs on any Android version of Lollipop including Android 11.
Required Android version: Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Naugat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Orio [8.0-8.1]