CAD Pocket integrates many third-party cloud storage to your liking. You can draw and keep up to date directly in any cloud space. Now you can say goodbye to those heavy laptops or paper drawings.
It supports full function while offline. You can always open to view and edit your local files. Drawings downloaded to your cloud storage can be used even without a network.
1. Supports common CAD drawing formats including DWG / DXF / DWF
2. Integrate popular cloud services (including WebDAV Cloud)
3. Export drawings to PDF / DWF / JPG or share drawings via email
4. Supports view-only mode to avoid any unwanted changes
5. Supports Object Snap, Polar Track, Grip Editing, Magnifier, Adjustment Query, Real-Time Dimensions
L. Supports drawing features like lines, polylines, circles, arcs and text
Move. Supports editing features like movie, copy, rotate and mirror
. Supports annotations such as RevCloud, Images, Voice and Free Sketch
9. Support dimension features like linear, alignment, angular and radius
10. Insert support blocks, and change properties
11. Help manage full levels and layouts
12. Support 3D view and view control
13. Help with text search by drawing
D.[More Powerful] Brand new multi-image annotation, allowing you to insert multiple images at one stage with each format. These images can be stretched or folded, not affecting your drawings.
D.[More Intelligent] RevCloud is now intelligent, it will ask you to put some text after creating RevCloud.
D.[More Accurate] New added accuracy settings
D.[More Easy-to-use] Newly equipped floating annotation bar
5.[More Choice] Newly added cloud storage: Kenesto.