BusyBox Root X is the fastest, most reliable and highest rated BusyBox installer for Android
************* Developer Note ****************
“And I’m no longer a slave …”
Hi guys, I’ve been shaking my head for 4 days wondering how to thank you for your love. It’s been a crazy 5 years. I was stuck in a job that I hated, doing something I didn’t like. I always had the urge to create, to work on something that I could leave as a legacy. Developing apps was the right tool to give that urge (to create) a physical look.
Starting as a 20-year-old college student, studying electronics, who just wanted to experiment and learn, these apps have now become my bread and butter. Every day I wake up feeling grateful, realizing that I am doing exactly what I wanted to do. The support from you inspires me to be tougher and create better apps.
I promise you, you can expect the highest quality when you download my apps and I will never hang up on you, email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question and I will reply within 24 hours I will. Also, if you feel a little generous, please buy the Pro versions for my deep night work money.
All I want is for you to have a great experience when you use my apps. I won’t lie, it feels really great when you share your love in reviews. You guys like my extended family, love! P.S: You can always contact me if you can’t carry pro versions, I’d be happy to share a promo code with you.
BusyBox X includes the latest BusyBox root binary v1.26.2 and supports 388 applets (maximum of any BusyBox installer), complete set of functions. Supports BusyBox installation by retrieving from applications and from the zip archive. (See “Menu – Zip Archive”). Tested and working on Android 7 Nougat.
Get BusyBox X Pro (50% discount) to enable premium features:
– Command Glossary: A list of all commands and how to use them
– Ad-free experience
– Future premium upgrade
Installing BusyBox requires super user (root) facility, but you can use a BusyBox tool without root permission. It is sufficient to type the following command on any Android terminal:
PATH = / data / data / com.bitcubate.busybox.pro /: প্ত Export PATH
BusyBox combines miniature versions of many common Unix utilities into one small executable. It provides replacement for most of the utilities you usually get in GNU FileUtil, ShellUtilus, etc. BusyBox’s utilities typically have fewer options than their full-featured GNU cousins; However, the included options provide the expected functionality and behave like their GNU counterparts. BusyBox provides a fairly complete environment for any small or embedded system.
* Install the latest BusyBox Binary v1.26.2 using the powerful busybox installer
* Supports Android Nougat out of the box
* Widgets and live wallpapers showing system statistics
* Compatible with most supported applets (388) i.e. more apps
* Built-in BusyBox detection and Busybox check. Find important information about installing BusyBox Root Binary.
* Video to answer your question such as root key and bGBox key.
* Devices with architecture ARM, x86 or MIPS
* Android 4.2 (API 14) or later
* Super user permission (root)
– To test BusyBox root installation, you can also install the free terminal emulator app
– Type ‘busy box’, it will give you a list of all the applets installed
Developer site: http://ksharkapps.com
This program comes with absolutely no warranty. Although all kinds of precautions are taken. The developer cannot be blamed if you brick your device or lose important data.