Bus Simulator enables players to operate different types of buses in different parts of the world. Berlin, Rome, Los Angeles, Alaska and many more places.
The bus simulator provides the player to choose from 2 separate control systems. The first involves the use of an accelerometer, the device is tilted to make a turn, and the second is to use the touch screen, tapping the screen to make a turn. In addition, players can play the game using different camera views such as wide view, third person view and first person from within the bus.
Each situation of the bus simulator presents different features such as frozen tundra with limited traffic in Alaska view and heavy traffic everywhere in the suburbs of Los Angeles.
Race mode in the bus simulator allows the player to play single player game campaigns. Although the free mode allows the provider to choose the city and bus and they just have to start driving.
Here are some key features of the bus simulator.
- Realistic maps of locations like Paris, Rome, Alaska, Berlin, LA and many more.
- There are 15 different types of buses such as school bus, double decker bus, articulated bus and many more.
- Open and close buttons for doors
- In the game, the passenger characters are getting on or off the animated bus
- Free ride mode with selectable weather conditions
- Life as the visibility of loss
- Tilting, button and steering wheel controls
- Detailed interior for bus
- Traffic system
- Online race with friends for online leaderboards