BSPlayer is an Android video player application that allows users to enjoy a variety of movies in a variety of formats directly on the screen of their Android device. This application is compatible with various sizes such as AVI, MKV, MPG, MP4, MTS, FLV AV, WMV, MP3, and 3GP. Apart from these, the BSPlayer application also provides support for steaming videos in HTTP, RTMP, MMS and RTSP.
As expected, with a video player like BSPlayer, users can add subtitles or even video audio chains. BSPlayer allows users to play videos stored on a PC as long as they were previously synced with the device, and has a suitable network connection. They need to see it on their device. You can try MX player For a better experience
Key Features of BSPlayer: –
BSPlayer provides its users with the following features.
- The app offers users multi-color support, including HDW decoding, which significantly improves playback speeds.
- BSPlayer allows users to watch the video in a pop-up window. For its feature, the user has to long tap on the back button to see it in the pop-up video.
- Video speed has been increased to reduce battery usage along with hardware enhanced video playback of the application.
- BSPlayer lets users add audio streams to multiple subtitles or videos.
- External subtitles in SSA / donkey, sub, text and SRT can be embedded in videos.
- If the user lacks subtitles, BSPlayer automatically detects them via an Internet connection.
- With the help of BSPlayer’s NSA server, you no longer need to convert video files and copy them to SD card.
- Files can be played directly from compressed RR video files.
- With Children Lock, the screen is locked as the video progresses.
- The app also has support for OTG USB.