– Android 6.0 compatibility
– Multi-core (dual and quad-core) HDW decoding support – Significantly improves playback speed
– Background playback in the popup window (long tap on the playback video and back to audio button in the popup video)
– Hardware accelerated video playback – Increases speed and reduces battery consumption *
– Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
– Playlist support and various playback modes.
– External and embedded subtitles SSA / donkey, SRT, sub. txt
– Search for subtitles automatically (mobile data or Wi-Fi must work)
– Playback media files such as videos via Wi-Fi directly from your network to shared drives / folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB / CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) Files like MP3 – Video file conversion and media files no longer need to be copied to SD card!
– Playback files directly from compressed RR files
– Lock screen to prevent accidental video changes (children lock)
– Support for USB OTG (On-the-Go): For example: Nexus Media Importer, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller … and much more!
This package includes support for ARMV7, including VFP and Neon. Please download the appropriate package for other CPU types. The application will tell you which package you need.
The free version of BSPlayer is an ad-supported video player. The full version of BSPlayer is available on Google Play without ads with added functionality.
Note: Please include information about your smartphone brand and model when reporting an error. You can also send more detailed bug reports to our email [email protected] We are trying to improve the player for users and your feedback has been appreciated.
This software uses FFmpeg code licensed under LGPLV 2.1 and its source can be downloaded from the BSPlayer website.
Dedicated forums can be found here: http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/.
* Hardware acceleration support depends on the device’s video decoder capabilities. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode can be corrupted on some HTC models (HD and others – hardware issues). Also on some devices (Samsung Galaxy S2) zooming / stretching may not work for all video types.
Translations and corrections of translations can now be submitted here: http://crowdin.net/project/bsplayer- android!
Don’t forget to give 5 votes if you like and if you don’t – let us know why! 🙂
Tags: Video Player, Media Player, Movie Player, M2 Player, MTS Player, AVC Player, MP3 Player, AVI Player, MKV Player, Move Player, FV Player, Subtitle Player, Free Player.
Screenshots from the following movies under Creative Commons license:
Syntel – © Copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
Steel Tears – (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org
– Added support for chapters
– Playback rate in the background was not remembered while playing, was fixed
– Sometimes the item is removed from the library, when folders with the same name are fixed on different storage devices
– Bug fixes