Boomerang is the mail client you dream of, with snoozing emails, scheduled emails, response tracking and more advanced functionality. Combined with these features, an intuitive gesture system and impressive design makes Boomeng the best way to access Gmail and Exchange messages on your phone.
If you have problems with the application, please email us at EMAIL [email protected] So that we can help you run things. Troubleshooting via email is much easier than a bad review!
– Read receipts and click tracking ** New **
– Boomerang somewhere ** new **
– Inbox widget and unread count 1 × 1 widget
– Support for Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013
– Now available in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean and Portuguese
– Push notification
– Support for the “as send” feature
– Account specific themes
– Customizable multi-gesture support
– Tablet optimized layout
– Snooze email messages
– Schedule messages to send later
– Track responses to emails you’ve sent
– Search all your messages across Gmail and Exchange folders
– Access all labels
– Multi-selection message / bulk selection message
– Multiple account support with easy account switching
– Integration with your phone contacts for auto-completion
– Email signature
– View and include attachments
– Infinite scrolling in the inbox
– Ability to view and edit drafts
– Automatically fill in email addresses as you type
Which email providers can I use with Boomerang?
Boomerang works with Microsoft Exchange, Gmail, Google Apps accounts. We’re working with support from Yahoo and other providers, but for now, Boomerang is compatible with Gmail, Google Apps and MS Exchange accounts.
Can I use Boomerang with my Google Apps email address?
Of course, you can use Boomerang with Google Apps accounts. Install the app and sign in with your Google Apps email address and everything should work. If you have any problems please email us and we will help you configure your Google Apps settings to work properly with the app.
How is Boomerang different from a Gmail application or a stock email application?
The Boomerang app is more powerful than the embedded Gmail and other email apps. It provides features that the Gmail app does not. Additional features:
Email Snooze email messages
Schedule messages will be sent later
Your Track responses to your emails
Is Boomerang Localized for Non-English Languages?
Boomerang is currently localized in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean and Portuguese. Please visit http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com and add another language!
Upcoming features and known issues
MA IMAP (Yahoo Mail, Rackspace, etc.) support
Line Offline support
If you would like to report new features, improvements or existing bugs and issues, please visit BoomerangAndroid.services.com
“More than a clever reminder system, the app uses gesture controls (swipe right from archive, left for snooze and other options) and can also schedule outgoing emails.” -Angadez.com
.. / data / gnome – settings – daemon.schemas.in.h: 28 msgid “” “Boomerang allows users to send messages at a predetermined date and time, or send” boomerang “back to their inbox if there is no reply or if a message needs follow-up.” -AndroidPolice.com
“The app offers a number of options on top of and beyond what Google offers. In addition to being able to schedule emails, you can snooze received messages and track the responses to your sent emails. “It’s not easy to beat the built-in Gmail app, but Boomerang manages to get rid of it pretty well.” -Lifecare.com
Note: We are not authorized or approved with Gmail, Google or Microsoft, although we are happy to be part of their ecosystem!
– Miscellaneous bug fixes