If the headset has an A2DP profile, you can listen to good quality music.
You can also use it for some car radios.
With the “Bluetooth Audio Widget” app you can quickly find the battery level of the headset.
The program displays data from Bluetooth audio devices.
Not all Bluetooth devices currently support the headset’s battery protocol.
Depending on the class of Bluetooth audio device, the accuracy of the charge data varies:
– Upper class (10 battery states transmit -10 interval%)
– Middle class (-4-4 battery states transmit – 100%, 90%, 80%, 60%, 50%, 20% or 100%, 70%, 30%, 0%)
– Lower class (not transferred to battery charge state).
Sound booster function allows you to increase the volume of speakers and headphones on your mobile phone.
Not all Android 4.4 devices support this feature.
The program has 3 widgets that can be placed on the home screen:
– Widget control switching sound mode bluetooth.
– Widget display battery level.
– Widget sound booster.