We have big plans for this app and hope to make it as useful as possible for those trying to control their diabetes. The current version fetches:
– Early blood sugar tracking by event type (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
– Filtering history by event type / tag.
– Tags (practice feedback, useful to keep track of food type)
– US or international units (mg / dL or mimol / L)
– Number input or convenient on-screen number pad with your keyboard
– Statistics (average per week, per month, always)
– Automatic Android Backup and Restore: Buying a new phone does not mean losing all your data.
– Manual backup and restore: Save all your data to your phone’s favorite cloud service for any file or later import.
– Share your data: Email an HTML version of your captured data directly from your phone to your doctor or share it in Google Drive or Dropbox to keep it safe.
– Notepad: Take notes throughout the day. The next time you record your blood sugar reading, we’ll add them to your notes.
– A1c results: Enter your a1c test results for safekeeping and analysis
– Daily reminders: You receive notifications at specific times each day.
– Android Wear Support: Respond to reminders by talking in your smart watch about your blood sugar.
– Goals: Enter your goal low and high blood sugar levels after discussing with your doctor.
– Cloud Sync: Sync your data to a cloud service and keep all your devices up to date.
– Drug Tracking: Track medications in addition to your blood sugar.
Fixed sync problem for some users