It can be used as a cuckoo clock or a mindfulness bell – each time it rings it gives you a chance to think about what time it is or what you are currently doing.
By default it sounds short every hour regardless of the day or time of day. It can not only beep in an hour but also in a short period of time like 30 or 15 minutes. The time signal, for example, can be configured to limit chime time to specific times or days, see below for a complete list of options.
You can also use it as a reminder (to drink more water or to take a break from the computer screen) by customizing the text in the notification.
– Play sound at regular intervals (e.g. every hour)
– Several words to choose from (such as Casio Watch Beep, Gong, Ship Bell, Cuckoo)
– Enable vibration while playing sound (choose from several vibrations)
– Quiet time (eg 22:00 to 6:00)
– Quiet days (such as Saturdays and Sundays)
– Display when upcoming notifications will be displayed
– Light up the screen while playing sound
– Choose audio stream (ring, alarm, media, notification) – Choose the ring to listen to follow the phone ringtone (choose this if you do not want sound in silent mode)
– Lower notification sound volume than selected audio stream (using slider)
– Change the audio stream sound volume using the hardware volume key in the application
– Continue working after reboot or app update
– Option to disable music, video or games on the device
– Disable notifications when making phone calls
– Change the text displayed in a notification
– Android vibrates smoothly on Android Wear
– No ads
Battery optimization mode or application alert.
Please note that if the application stops working unexpectedly, it may be some phone function or application that stops the applications from increasing the battery life (power saving, battery optimization, echo, task killer, etc.). In that case, please disable bliplip to make the app work properly.
Note for Samsung users:
Some devices need to enable alarm mode in reliability settings to fix notifications a few minutes late (in which case they are ignored).
You can try using the “Notification on light up screen” option instead of alarm mode.
If you have any issues, please contact us using the “Report an issue” from the app, describe your issue, and send the log and forwarding from your device.
If you would like to make some changes to the app, please contact us via email [email protected] And we will do our best! Any suggestions are welcome.
To learn more about the app, discuss app features, or join the beta program, you can join the Bliplip community on Google+:
– Show the global volume slider when changing volumes in the application
– Proper handling of time changes
– Try restarting when memory is low (can be disabled)
– French Update (Thanks Renee!) And Portuguese Translations (Thanks Gui!)
– Add tips for Huawei users to secure the app
– Choose the language option
– Updated Italian translation
– Fix some issues automatically on Android 6 (especially Samsung devices)