bej is an app that helps you find like-minded parents in your area and where you can discuss everything that has to do with your parenting.
– Maybe you have questions about your parenting and want to discuss it with other parents
– Maybe you are on parental leave and want to meet other parents to go to the playground with
– You may be going through a difficult period in your parenting and need someone to talk to
– Maybe you are pregnant but have no one near you to share this experience with
– You may want to find new friends for your child
For these and other situations, bej is a place for you.
It’s super easy! You create an account either through Facebook or your email. After this, a code will be sent to you by SMS to double check that it is you. Ultimately, your and your children’s safety is the most important thing to us.
First fill in some basic information about you and your / your children. This will help us match you with other parents. After this, you have the opportunity to create your own profile where you can tell about who you are. Of course, you do not have to write anything you are not comfortable sharing.
The app also has a search filter where you can choose who you want to get in touch with – you can choose the age (of both child and parent) and the gender of another parent – and the maximum distance from where you are. The goal is for bej to show you the people who match your choices and you can then send a message request and start creating new contacts. In the forum you can create a discussion or answer other people’s questions and thoughts that are divided into different categories such as pregnancy, childbirth, sensitive topics, breastfeeding, sleep, food and more. Welcome to bej!