* Battery Booster • New UI • New Function *
– Interactive design
– Automatic battery storage mode
– Track and monitor battery usage
– Fast network and screen control
Supported languages (19): English, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Diction Thematic Chinese, French, Arabic, Hindi, Persian, Romanian, Indonesian, German, Greek, Persian, Spanish, Russian, Slovak, Albanian, Portuguese and Turkish.
* Feature Details *
– Real-time battery usage tracking
Battery Booster provides real-time battery information, battery level, battery temp, remaining battery usage, etc.
– Battery storage mode to save battery in all conditions
Battery Booster offers four preset battery saving modes to help you save more energy. These modes monitor the performance of your system and save battery in potential situations. Also, if you need advanced battery storage strategies, personalized modes are welcome to be added.
Battery graph to track battery level / temper / voltage change
The battery booster is given three graphs to track the latest three day battery information including battery level, temp and voltage.
Monitor the battery consumption of each running program
Battery Booster monitors all running processes and shows you the battery cost ratio of each process. With this information you can easily find battery-draining processes, stop or uninstall them to extend battery life.
– Advanced settings and homescreen widget
For easy handling of everyday components, fifteen quick control buttons are available to add to the homescreen: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, mobile data, airplane, screen timeout, brightness, haptic response, etc. It takes just one line of buttons to connect them, yet You no longer need system settings to adjust the network or screen. If you don’t like widgets, these buttons are also available in Battery Booster settings.
– Task killer to save more battery
The battery booster saves the battery by killing the running background processes. For apps you don’t want to kill, you can use Whitelist Manager for protection. Plus, with an advanced task manager (Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer) Battery Booster can perform better and help you get the best battery saving results!
User – friendly
* Interactive design
* General yet effective battery saving feature
All-in-one battery rescuer
* Battery related mode to automatically manage battery related settings
* Monitor battery usage to increase battery running time
* Manage ongoing processes to reduce battery drain
* Free version available
– Fix white list crash issues
– Troubleshoot mobile data crashes
– Reduce application size
– Reduce application size
– Fix mobile data button fail issue
– Some other solution
– Modify several languages
– Fix the stuck issue
– Reduce app size
– Solve Korean language problems
– UI customization
– Other corrections
– Fix the blank issue in the task list in OS 5.1.1
– Improve notification icons so they look clearer
– Fix some bugs