This app is a useful and reliable helper for breastfeeding your newborn baby. You can track breastfeeding, bottle feeding, solid feeding and milk pumping. You can save diaper changes, sleep duration, and the results of measuring your baby’s height and weight. In general, being FTM (New Mom) or New Mom is very tiring and challenging! You’ve probably just returned home from the hospital, completely exhausted, and somewhat overwhelmed with your new responsibilities. During the first few months of your baby’s life, he or she really eats, sleeps, changes diapers, and occasionally travels very little with the doctor. It’s not always easy to remember when it’s time to feed your baby or change diapers. It always helps to keep track and take an instant look to remind yourself of what you needed to do the last time or next time. It certainly gives you peace of mind and makes it so much easier to have a record to check your day when needed
– If you give your baby two breasts at the same time, track the feeding of each breast or both.
– Tracking bottle feeding
– Arrange solid foods: food and its amount.
– If you need to express your milk, you can determine how many ml / oz was expressed in each breast
– Just by changing the diaper you can notice it is wet or dirty, or both 🙂
– You always know how many diapers change every day.
– Record baths, temperatures, walks and medications.
– Convenient suction timer and slip timer are easy to stop and restart
– Your baby’s height and weight can be measured almost every day! These are easily stored in the baby’s diary.
– You can add a reminder for each event: Periodic and easy to set up
– Displays breastfeeding and baby sleep timers in the notification bar, so you have easy access to the app
– Record and monitor different baby activities. Support twins!
Required Android version: Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Naugat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Orio [8.0-8.1]
Baby Tracker Breastfeeding Tracker Newborn V 3.8 APK Free Download
5.0 and above