Avast Anti-Theft is an application created by the Avast team. It helps you to find your Android phone in case of loss or theft. Track your lost or stolen device using the application feature ‘Finder’ to identify you. It is controlled remotely. The app also provides user-friendly, root installation and upgrade wizards for NAND-protected devices (write-protected on system partitions).
You can control different options on Avast! Anti-theft from any web browser. All you have to do is enter your password and you can block the phone. So nothing can be done with it except to detect it through GPS. There are some applications like Avast Anti-Theft CM Security Antivirus.
- Track your ‘lost’ phone on the map with the Avast web-based cell phone tracking feature. Avast! Uses GPS tracker and other triangulation methods to detect anti-theft mobile phones.
- Control your cell phone remotely via a phone interface or SMS, if the phone is stolen.
- Lock and clear phone memory remotely to keep your data safe.
- Take pictures from a distance or listen to audio from a nearby phone.
- With Avast! Anti-theft also sets up a SIM-card-change notification for other devices.
- The invisible mode automatically hides the application on your phone whenever anti-theft is enabled, so the thief is not even aware of its presence. By highlighting the remote features you can activate the remote features via SMS command from a friend’s phone or through our web interface.
- Lock the device remotely.
- Clear memory to keep your personal data safe.
- Password Selection: An incorrect screen lock by password marks the device as a theft if typed 3 times.
Avast Anti-Theft is an anti-theft application that helps you easily detect if your phone is stolen or lost. If you want to know more about this app, you can see Abst For more information.