See FAQ here: jaooapps.com/autovoice/faq/
– Add custom voice commands to Google Now / Assistant / Google Home and Amazon Echo
– Natural language
Speak normally! You do not need to set up the correct commands: youtu.be/SboXku53g9o
– Say voice commands from your Mac, Windows, Linux PC or any other Android device
– It takes less than 1 minute to set up a great new voice command
Create a new Task Profile -> Filter Command -> Create Task -> Done!
– Bluetooth headset compatibility
Works with most Bluetooth headsets!
– Start recognizing from Tasker
Set up complex tasks with multiple voice commands or start identifying specific situations. Your limits are your imagination!
– Super flexible setup for super powerful profiles
With so many custom variables to use, responding to voice commands has never been so easy! jaooapps.com/autovoice/variables/
– Redirect all phone audio to your Bluetooth headset
Yes, all the sound from your phone can be on your little non-A2DP Bluetooth headset!
– Respond to your Bluetooth headset buttons on Tasker
Use the regular call buttons on your headset to stuff Tasker! Cannot work on all headset models
– Responds to the noise of the surroundings around you
Make a baby monitor or a clipper. Noise was no longer fun!
– Free exams
You have 7 days to try the unlocked version of AutoVoice for free! It will then return to the locked version limited to 4 character commands
– Great video showing the kind of things you can do with AutoVoice
The locked version is limited to commands with 4 characters. If you want to unlock complete commands, you can do this application or buy a separate unlock key here: Goo.gl/g8cKH
(Warning: You must have Taker installed for any use of this application: AutoVoice is only used as a plugin in Tasker. Please do not rate it negatively because of this))
If you plan to use it, please check your Bluetooth headset before purchasing the full version!
If your Bluetooth headset fails to get recognition, please disconnect it from the phone, try rebooting and reconnecting. This method is known to help in this situation.
Contact me if anything goes wrong and I will respond to you immediately and try to fix it as soon as possible. Thanks.
Application Unlock may not work if you have installed applications that are designed to prevent licensing protection.
This application uses accessibility services.
– Now works on Google Assistant on Android!
– Use AutoVoice as a real help on your phone, it responds directly to “Ok Google”!
– Ability to set different types of responses to natural language commands for Google Assistant: initial feedback, suggestion chips, list feedback, link out suggestion, cards and carousels
– Option for offline voice recognition!
– (Beta) Smart Home Skill for Amazon Echo