By default, ASUS File Manager lets you copy, move, rename, delete, or share from any of your stores and files. It lets you browse and access your files by category.
The main advantage
Experience and enjoy these features offered by ASUS Manager:
– Your light and conscious file explorer: Search, access, save, remove, delete, or share files from any microSD card, LAN, or cloud storage account in your internal storage of your smart device and vice versa
– Access files on LAN and SMB: Manage files between your LAN (Local Area Network) and SMB (Samba) network.
– More storage options through cloud storage: Supports cloud storage accounts such as ASUS WebStore, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive
– Intuitive and smooth multimedia flowing ining: Stream multimedia files such as music or videos or open documents, pictures or photos stored in any of your cloud storage accounts open
– Save disk space through the packaging file: Compress files to save your storage space and extract compressed files in zip and RR format
– Easy file browsing: Browse files by category directly from File Manager’s Home screen: Images, Videos, Music, Applications, Downloads and Favorites.
– Disk tools: Storage Analyzer, reusable bin and hidden cabinet lets you easily manage your disk.
For more product information and videos, see:
Feedback and suggestions
We’d love to hear from you!
Send us your feedback via: [email protected]
– Remove Dropbox support
– Bug fixes
– Increase performance
– Brand new ZenUI 4.0 design
– On the fast track
– Add the toolbar below
– Support theme changes