Asphalt Street Storm Racing is an Android smartphone racing game. Here the players are going to take part in high-speed races. The goal of the player is to make all the changes in the gears to reach the finish line in the first place.
Asphalt Street Storm Racing Control System: –
Control systems for Asphalt Street Storm Racing are very similar to other drag racing Android games. These controls include tapping the screen at the right time to switch gears. And when someone reaches the finish line, they need to get it out of the race in a great way.
The story mode of Asphalt Street Storm Racing allows players to compete against lots of AI cars. And if someone faces a challenge, they can take on human opponents in online story mode. Online Story mode allows single players to compete against up to 3 online players.
Although most of the time is spent on drag racing tracks, they must spend their time in workshops and garages. Players will have plenty of vehicles to choose from from which they can acquire for personalization and change. Some of the changes include increasing the power of someone’s engine, improving the tires, changing the color of the paint, and more. For more information on gameplay inspections Gameloft Help Center.
Features of Asphalt Street Storm Racing: –
Here are some key features of the game.
- The player will be able to collect as well as customize the vehicles needed for the race. These cars range from conventional muscle cars to turbo super cars in the range you will find most Pulses 8 This game car.
- The game offers players betting on both multiplayer PVP races or single player races.
- Players can move from single player drag racing to multiplayer races with the world’s top drivers. This multiplayer mode allows one player to play against 3 players around the world in PVP combat.
- Asphalt Street Storm Racing World will have players racing in the best cities in the world like Paris, Hong Kong and New York.
- The games offer players a myriad of options to boost their car torque and customize them with nitro engines.