– Lock applications with pins, patterns
# Fingerprint (only for Samsung devices with fingerprint sensor and Android 6.0 devices with fingerprint sensor)
# Random keyboard
# Time password
# Show password conversion
# Invisible pattern
# Pattern size
– Lock incoming calls, recent tasks, switch lock (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth), install / uninstall and third party applications.
– Temporary Unlock You don’t have to unlock the application every time
# Delay lock time
# Lock your app off the device screen
# Enter the password once to unlock everything
– Cover (Disguise your app lock screen to prevent your password from being broken
– Lock screen orientation (system settings, self-rotate, portrait, landscape)
– Hide the applock master icon
– Intruder selfie
# Take a photo of someone who tried to unlock your device
– Themes, backgrounds
# Background (choose from gallery, system wallpaper, transparent, opacity)
# Customize themes (show theme icon, show app name, hint message)
– Animation lock screen
# Animation type (fade, zoom, slide left, right slide, slide up, slide down)
FA- FAQ —————-
1. How to open Applock Master after hiding the Applock Master icon
– You can use the 3 ways at the bottom to open the applock master again
+ Open the phone app -> Dial ## 12345 (this is the default dial code of Applock Master)
+ Visit the web http://vnnewsolutions.com/protocol/ammyentertaiment/applock/support/applock_master_open.php
+ Drag the applock widget icon and click to open
2. How to uninstall Apple?
After you turn on uninstall prevention, no one will be able to uninstall Applock without a password. If you want to uninstall it, please stop uninstalling first.
3. How to use time pin?
– The device will merge with your PIN at the end of time.
For example, if the time is 19:02, *** 1902 will be your pin (*** your pin).
Applock uses permission from the device administrator. (Used to prevent AppLock uninstall only)
Any problems or suggestions for Applock Master, welcome to send us an email!
Email: [email protected]
Add all file type vaults
Support Android 8.0
Fingerprint bugs fixed