It is one of the most customizable keyboards.
To activate: Turn on ‘AnySoftKeyboard settings’ Application, and follow the instructions.
Multi-language keyboard support via external packages.
* Complete dictionary for multiple languages
* Complete your typed words from your contact names (Android 2.0+) too!
* And, learn your typing behavior to predict next-word.
* Multi-touch support (e.g., press SHIFT with other characters).
* Extension keyboard (swipe your finger all the way from the keyboard).
* Voice input support (Android 2.2+).
Compact / phablet mode.
* Gesture support:
** Swipe left or right to switch to layout
** Swipe to move
** Swipe to close the keyboard.
* Theme support (comes with a few built-in skins).
* Build-in user dictionary word editor.
* Build-in Short Dictionary: Create shortcuts for words and sentences.
* Utility keyboard (swipe from space-bar):
** Clipboard actions Copy, paste, select-select Select (long-press) Select And use the arrow keys).
** Voice input
** and others.
* And many more features!
Support here: https://plus.google.com/communities/106050362696748221135
* Power-saving mode – When the battery is low, we don’t do animation or dictionary looks.
* A few UI / UX changes.
* Fixed a few bugs.
* Updated localization: CA, IT, more
More here: https://github.com/AnySoftKeyboard/AnySoftKeyboard/milestone/86