100 More than 100,000,000 users ☆
Google I / O has been using the benchmark application during 2014
Benchmark 6 application used by leading technology companies and hardware review sites as an industry standard.
With the Click and Go test suite, Antutu will thoroughly test all aspects of the device, including UX, GPU, RAM, CPU, I / O and many more. Each item is evaluated individually and a score is given. These scores can be uploaded to the Antutu database and then used to rank your device among all the other Android devices.
New features in V6.0:
1. New design 3D test scene.
2. Add new UX test items and increase UX test ratios
3. New CPU test added
4. New score ratio
5. Cross platform
Get your Antutu Benchmark Score and Ranking! Compare and share with your friends! Note:
Why download your individual 3DBench app?
1. There is a separate 3D batch app to avoid re-downloading the 3D part as soon as the version is updated. Save your mobile data!
2. We need a separate 3DBench application to test bit4 bit CPU and UX performance.
Your device’s Antutu Benchmark score is usually defined by your hardware configuration but may be affected by other factors, including system mode, current device temperature, running applications, and more. The score may be slightly different each time during the test.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/antutulabs
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/antutulabs
For any suggestions or feedback, we hope to receive your great idea via email: [email protected]
2. Other bugs have been fixed.