To block calls and texts from a phone number, blacklist it.
The app can block everyone’s calls and texts at certain times of the day. For example: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
* Block incoming calls and SMS using blacklist.
* Block private calls or unknown calls (unknown caller ID).
* Whitelist for phone numbers that should not be blocked. Use the white list for important contacts.
* Call and SMS blocker profile. You can use different call blocking profiles and SMS blocking profiles for different group numbers.
* Calls and texts from everyone are being blocked but communication.
* Control the call block mode of the application. Call block mode has three options: Hang a call, answer call mode, and mute the ring of the incoming call.
MSG and call block logs to find out who was blocked during the day.
* Block calls and text using region code, prefix or postfix.
* Block SMS spam using keywords.
* Block SMS from unknown numbers.
* MMS text blocker for KitKat and Lollipop systems.
* Block numbers and texts using ‘Do Not Disturb Mode (DND)’.
* Light application
* Free caller and text blocker app for download.
Notifications for Android KitKat and Android Lollipop users:
The application needs to be set as the default text application to block text.
Support and response for ‘Anti News – Call Blocker and Text Blocker’: http://www.litewhite.org/antinuisance#support