Study it using language in conversation. Chat, learn new words, study grammar and play language games.
Practice conversation in English
– Practice daily casual conversations: greeting, chatting about your day, weather, etc.
– Practice asking and answering questions, telling about yourself, about your family, about your likes and dislikes
– Discuss topics related to travel, movies, hobbies, art, humor, curiosities, and more.
– Take daily lessons: Andy will give you a short grammar explanation and test your understanding
– If you’re wrong, Andy doesn’t tell you the right answer, just tries to explain why it’s right
– Andy corrects some mistakes in your messages while you’re just chatting
To learn new words
– You can ask for definitions of words you don’t understand
– Andy sends definitions and examples to help you understand and remember the word
– Andy reminds you to review the words you learned before you forgot
– Andy is always available, you can chat for 5 minutes or 5 hours
– Work on your listening and pronunciation skills with audio of messages
– Small and fun games that help you learn new words and grammar
– Looks like you’re talking to a real person, Andy is friendly, curious and funny.
– It’s easier to talk to a bot than to talk to a person, the bot doesn’t judge you and you don’t feel ashamed
If you read this topic – congratulations, you have just had a great practice
Bug fix and advanced AI