- Customers can buy millions of products from one application on any Amazon site around the world
- Use Alexa to make your purchases Amazon only use your voice to search for products on Amazon, track your orders, and re-order your favorite items. Tap the microphone icon and say “Where are my stuff?” To access open commands. Rearrange products by saying “re-order paper towels” or “buy more batteries”.
- Take advantage of 1-click orders, customer support, wish lists, create or search baby or marriage registry, order tracking and much more
- Scan product barcodes and images to compare prices and scan and check availability using it
- View Gold Box Deals – Automatically be notified with day and electricity business deals and when new deals are available
- Send and share links to products via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter and more
Sign-up for automatic invoice notifications to know when your order is shipped and when it arrives
- Buy with confidence knowing that all transactions are processed securely
The Amazon Shopping app lets you shop for millions of products and manage your Amazon orders from anywhere. Browse by category, shop, compare prices, read reviews, share products with friends, and check the status of your orders.
Compare prices and availability by typing in your search, scanning a barcode or an image with your camera, or using your voice. Don’t miss any deal with lightning and easy access to easy deals. You can sign up for invoice notifications to know when your order will be shipped and when it will arrive. Save your shopping cart, world lists, payment and prime shipping options, subscribe and save order history, and have full access to 1-click settings like the full Amazon.com site. All Amazon Shopping app purchases are placed through Amazon’s secure servers to encrypt and secure your personal information.
Important note regarding permission
Please note that access to the following services is required to properly manage the Amazon Shopping app:
- Contacts: Invites you to send Amazon gift cards to your contacts or install the Amazon application.
- Camera: Amazon allows the app to access your camera on the device. You can use your camera to find products by scanning the cover or its barcode, adding gift cards and credit cards, or adding pictures to product reviews.
- Flashlight: Allows the Amazon application to turn on the flashlight. You can use the flashlight to find products featuring the camera, even in low-light or dark conditions.
- Microphone: Allows the Amazon app to access your microphone to search for your assistant and use your voice in conversations.
- Location: The Amazon app allows you to access your location to help you discover local offers and quickly select addresses.
- Account: Allows you to share products on Amazon with your friends and family via Facebook or other social networks.
- Phone: Allows the Amazon application to pre-populate the Amazon Customer Service number on your phone’s keypad.
- Storage: Allows the Amazon app to save your preferences so that certain features can load and run faster on the device.
- Wi-Fi: These permissions are used when setting up a dash button or dash wand using the Amazon Shopping application.
OS Requirements: Android OS 5.0 or higher and requires a rear-facing camera. The Amazon app for tablets is available on Google Play. Search “Amazon Tablet” to install the app and start shopping.