* Mathematical questions to use when you sleep to dismiss you. You can also choose the problem level of the math question.
* Set an unlimited number of alarms (great for heavy sleepers who want multiple alerts to make sure they wake up).
* Set alarms in advance for the whole week.
* Use your own personal tune – use an audio file from the device or a ringtone from the Android OS.
Special user interface for tablets
* Loud sound – Default audio volume is the maximum volume of the phone. Great for heavy sleep.
Slowly fading the alarm audio to wake up slowly.
* Works in silent mode. Works when the screen is locked.
* Unlike other alarm clocks, it also works on Android 6 (Marshmallow).
* Vibration with some advance settings
* Snooze with some advance settings.
* Quick Alarm – Just move your finger across the screen to set the time if the app wants to wake you up.
* Effective advice on how to sleep well, how to wake up, how to create the best morning routine and the best night routine.
* Set a default audio.
* Great and simple user interface so everyone can use it easily.
So that’s the sum. The good and simple alarm clock includes a simple and cool interface and it’s great for heavy sleepers, kids and anyone who wants to set alarms as quickly as possible.
I try my best to make the alarm clock as simple and effective as possible. If you think my best is not good enough please contact me via email: [email protected], com and give me a feedback (it’s better by mail because it’s two-way communication). If you like it, please review it in the Play Store and write down why the app is so great.
Please note that the Android OS does not allow the alarm clock to turn off when your phone is off.
More free features will be added to future versions of the app, so stay tuned.