Build the best airline in the world and operate dozens of aircraft.
Fly from major hubs to open thousands of routes to all major airports around the world.
Achieve deals, takeoffs, landings, taxis and exciting challenges at hundreds of airports in realistic runways and high definition regions.
Increase your automatic earnings for the routes you open and conquer the sky!
Hundreds of licenses are available to enhance your skills. Learn how to use all aircraft controls and deal with errors, emergencies and adverse weather conditions. The more you earn through your airlines, the better; Create the scheduled fleet with real-time air traffic!
– There are dozens of aircraft to build your specific fleet: turbines, reactors, single deck or double deck
– Dozens of major hubs to open thousands of routes to all major airports in the world
– Hundreds of realistic airports and runways. Regions and airports ports with high definition satellite imagery, maps and worldwide navigation
– To handle thousands of different situations during takeoff, landing and all taxi and airborne stages
– Real-time air traffic on land and in flight, with real airlines
– Simple flight system with advanced assistance or flight simulation for advanced users
– Landing method with realistic SID / STAR takeoff and podback system, taxiing and finger dock with standalone display
– Compete against pilots and aircraft from all over the world to prove you are the best
– There are sun, moon, stars and real-time weather conditions at different times of the day
– Customizable airline liability
Technical description of the flight simulator:
– Control tower communication to manage air traffic and provide support
– Takeoff and landing with basic and advanced Instrument Landing System (ILS)
– Initial flight display and navigation display
– Advanced engine system with startup, fault and fire suppression
– Fuel management including weight balance, fuel dumping, actual cost, stall, APU and engine pressure
– Autopilot with control of all flight parameters: height, speed, heading and vertical speed
– Failure of sensors, instruments, ASM, fuel tanks, landing gear and engines
– Damage to flaps, radars, air brakes and radars
– Hydraulic faults, tire problems, board fires
– Wind, turbulence and fog with varying levels of intensity
– Snow and heavy snowfall with ANTI-ICE system
– Weather radar to handle microbarts and errors caused by lightning
For problems with games and tips, please enter: email@example.com