– CPU detection, real-time core clock measurement
– Screen dimensions, pixel density and camera information
– Monitor battery level and temperature
– WiFi and cellular network information
– Android OS and Dalvik features
– SC and device model identification
– Memory and storage usage
– OpenGL ES GPU Detailed, Real-Time GPU Clock Measurement
– Vulcan, OpenCL, Chuda, PCI, USB devices listed
– Sensor polling
– List of installed applications, codecs and system directories
– Android Wear Module: Native application for watches
Required for system:
– Android 4.0.0 or later
– ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – Also known as Wi-Fi connection information. This permission is required to display AIDA64’s WiFi network information such as signal strength and SSID.
– This permission of AIDA64 is required to display camera information like camera image resolution. This AIDA64 does not take any photos or videos.
– Android 4.0 to 4.3: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – Also known as photo / media / file. External storage (SD-card) This permission of EIDA 4 is required to identify total and free space. Note: Due to an error in the Play Store, even in the new Android release, the Play Store will incorrectly ask for this permission, although ADA 644 is not required and does not use the permission. After installing the application, you can check the permissions actually used in Android Settings / Apps / AIDA64 and you will see that this permission was not used by AIDA64.
– If the manufacturer encoded incorrect xdpi and ydpi values in the device’s Android profile, the diagonal size calculation of the screen may be an incorrect value. If you find the screen size is incorrect, please send us your device report from the About page and we’ll fix that in the next AIDA64 application update.
– Camera capabilities may display incorrect information if manufacturers encode incorrect values in the device’s Android profile. If you find incorrect reporting information on the Devices page, please send your device report from the About Us page and we’ll fix it in the next AIDA64 application update.
– Battery capacity can only be reported for factory default batteries. If the battery is replaced by an increased capacity battery, neither Android nor ADA644 will be able to detect the new capacity.
– The battery charge rate may be misreported if the phone or tablet does not properly support the new battery API calls introduced in Android 5.0. Even newer Android devices released in 2015, coming with Android 5.0+ may not support it properly (for example: Galaxy S6 does not fully support new APIs).
– Fixed: Google Play Services v7 issue issues
Previous version 1.49:
– Fixed: DPI calculation for round screen
– Fixed: Measuring battery charge rate on several devices
– Fixed: Galaxy Note 5, Note F, S6, S6 enabled, S6 end screen resolution
Previous version 1.48:
– Fixed: Crash at startup during camera detection
– Fixed: network page crash
Previous version 1.47:
– Wi-Fi awareness information
– Fixed: Detection of the original architecture of Exynos 8895, Helio P20, Helio P25