Understand the origin of the product
Many people nowadays do not know how to understand right or wrong about traceability and traceability. People are thinking of creating a QR code and then putting it on the product with some basic information about traceability.
Currently 95% of the code code posted on supermarket products is not a traceability code but it is retrieved.
The correct traceability code should ensure that the entire production-processing-distribution process can be detected in the following 5 locations:
1. View all product information according to the rules of performance and product announcement.
2. Restore the link chain that creates product value (manufacturing and processing-processing – individuals or companies involved in the delivery process). Transparent information chain link.
3. See geographical indication of production area.
4. View material, quality and product recognition documents and certifications.
5. Contribute by all members of the product price chain Display production-processing-delivery history via electronic activity logs.
If you do not guarantee this requirement, it is code to view information only. It is easy to generate data view codes by co-dropping the product link and ICO’s free QR code generator is immediately available in the product code.