.. / data / gnome – power – manager.schemas.in.h: 28 msgid “” “The Acupido Pedometer widget for Android phones topped cellphone applications.” [LA Times, 12/28/11]
Acupido is an accurate pedometer application that monitors daily walks on your home screen. Monitor your steps, calorie burn, distance and time with easy access to charts and history logs. As your best walking friend, Acupedo will inspire you to walk even more! Set up your daily goals and move yourself towards healthier with the Acupedo Pedometer.
++++ Attention ++++ Your phone may not be compatible with Acupido. Some phones by those phone manufacturers do not support G-sensors in sleep (standby, when the screen is off) mode. This is not a bug in this application. Acupido is a free version of Acupido-Pro.
Intelligent 3D motion recognition algorithms simply filter out walking patterns and embed out walking passive activities. The Acupedo calculates your steps regardless of where you place your phone, such as your pocket, waist belt or bag. Stay healthy by setting your daily goals and accurately monitoring your steps with Acupedo.
++++ Features ++++
The Intelligent Intelligent Algorithm starts tracking after 10 steps in a row, then automatically stops and resumes as you walk.
Customizable widget display mode: steps, distance, minutes, calories and lap.
ইতিহাস Daily log history: step count, distance, calories and walking time.
Ts Chart: Daily, weekly, monthly and yearly step count.
Power Power consumption mode options for efficient power saving options
Customized personal settings: sensitivity, metric / English, step distance, body weight, daily goal etc.
Display shortcode widgets on the Home screen: 2 × 1, 3 × 1, and 4 × 1
Daily Edit daily step count.
Ap lap: “odometer” function for short walks.
Ume restart / pause / reset.
Database backup: SD-card and Google Drive.
Id widget skin color: black, blue, green, orange, pink, transparent.
Daily Share the daily log on Facebook.
Daily Email daily log file.
Option Language Options: Default and English
++++ Installation ++++
Information Watch the installation video on YouTube for more information (type in Acupido).
– For Android OS 4.0 or higher
1. After downloading, click the application icon. You will see the Widgets tab at the top.
2. Choose widgets and search for Acupedo.
– For Android OS 2.2 or 2.3
1. After downloading, press and hold your finger on the empty space of the home screen. (If your home screen is full of apps, remove at least two adjacent apps because Acupidore requires two app spaces to install it)) A “Add to Home screen” menu will appear with a list of options.
2. Select the widget from the menu and then select the widget named “Acupido”.
++++ Note ++++
The phone performs best when it is in your waist belt.
ধ The step count may not be accurate if you keep your phone in loose fit pants because of the random movement of your phone in the pocket.
A phone’s sensitivity may differ from one another. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.
● Help and Frequently Asked Questions are created in the application.
– Advanced walking algorithm for less sensitive setting.