7 weeks is the easiest way to develop a new habit or goal or to break a bad habit. Based on Charles Duhig’s best-selling book “The Power of Habit” and the X-Effect approach to goal setting, combine the two weeks and create a very simple strategy to finish your habit / goal one day.
Every day that you have successfully completed, just mark that day as complete! Each day you are completely getting closer to one step without just creating a new habit or breaking or meeting goals, but it also increases your motivation, willpower and discipline.
Scientists believe that the sweet spot of habit development is around 7 weeks, so if you finish 49 days straight with a slight failure at once, you can be sure that you have developed a positive habit, broken a bad habit or met a goal.
7 weeks with custom alarms, a beautiful element design interface, flexible weekly goals and multiple customization options for each habit is the best app to get you on track on the way to creating your habits and goals.
7 weeks brings you more energy!
For the price of a cup of coffee, you get:
– Two fully functional home screen widgets
– A spectacular element design interface with 15 gorgeous color themes and a light theme
– Multiple new customization options for each practice / goal
– Customizable notes for each day of your habits and goals
– Unlimited custom alarms for each habit with your own message
– Quick access to check habits from the main list
– Habits / goals on certain days of the week or a certain number of times a week
– More than 49 days and the ability to shorten arbitrarily
And much more!
And if you just share the app on Facebook or Google+, you get 50% off the upgrade!
I love hearing from my users! Send me an email [email protected] And I guarantee any email you send me
So what are you waiting for?
Can you do it 7 weeks?
7 weeks – 3.2.1:
Tons of bug fixes!
– Alarms are now much more reliable and have snooze / full features directly from them.
– Widgets are no longer empty after a while.
– Performance improvements and other small features.
– Android wear compatibility
– Tablet compatibility