“3D Engineering Animation” provides information, visualization, and animation of the 3D model, which can be downloaded within the app. A 3D interactive model helps to visualize the way things work. Models can be rotated, enlarged and panned.
1. Enable / disable 3D parts to see exactly the parts you want to see.
2. Information on the parts and other mechanisms of each 3D model available through animation dictation and search engine.
3. Download 3D models from the online library and imagine them anytime. Some 3D models in the online library:
A) V6 engine (automobile)
B) Arduino (electronics)
C) Planetary gearbox (automobile)
D) Wind turbine (power)
e) Car suspension (automobile)
F) Steering car (automobile)
G) Gear transmission (automobile)
H) Pneumatic gripper (hydraulics)
i) Stop valve (hydraulics)
j) Radial engine (aeronautics)
K) Watt Governor (Mechanical)
l) Differential system (automobile)
M) Clutch pad (automobile)
n) Airbus (visualization)
o) Planetary gearbox (automobile)
P) Lead (industry), etc. (more materials are added every month)
4. “Dictation of information related to the animation + model” of the 3D model.
5. Rotation, pan and scale sensitivity of 3D model can be controlled.
6. Mode of eye of an eagle: The skeleton of an object can see through the object to see.
Usage and on:
1. Rotate the scene by dragging your finger on the model.
2. Zoom the model with the pinch with your finger.
3. Pan the model by swiping with two fingers on the model.
4. Toggle check / uncheck to enable / disable the part.
5. Reset the camera to get an initial view of the model.
6. Internet connection is mandatory for downloading the model. Downloaded models can be viewed in offline mode.
Note: The app is supported in 6 languages (+ dictation):
Note: The size of a 3D model is up to 2-5 MB. Otherwise, TTS data requires internet connection which rarely takes 1 KB per session. Thus, only downloading models use little data; Pre-downloaded models take up negligible amounts of visualized data, if the Internet is connected.
This is a must have app for students interested in learning / visualizing various structures in 3D animation.