Rate and share this app because it’s free 🙂
High school math formulas, examples and board papers in Hindi
Papers of UP Board, RBSE and Bihar Board are also given in this app.
In this app we have tried to combine all the math formulas and equations needed to solve high school problems.
Some examples are also given with each chapter to understand and correct the concept.
It covers all aspects of algebra, taxes, statistics, trigonometry, geometry, coordinate geometry, measurement
This app is extremely useful for students studying in class 10 or high school.
This app will definitely help tenth graders prepare for board exams.
This app is helpful for high school students of UP Board, Bihar Board, Rajasthan Board, and all other Hindi Medium Boards.
UP Board’s previous year’s question paper.
Bihar Board previous year’s question paper.
Rajasthan (RBSE) with previous year’s question paper video solution
It is also very useful for high school math teachers.
* Notice *
Easy interface: Easily navigate any topic.
Mathematical formulas and equations are arranged in the most efficient way.
Great app for quick review
Great app for numerical solutions
Board’s previous year’s question paper with video solution.
Please email us at “firstname.lastname@example.org” to add any new threads or topics or suggestions.
The app covers topics
– Actual number (actual number)
– polynomial (polynomial)
– linear equation (linear equation)
– Parallel class (mathematical progress)
– Triangle (triangle)
– Indicative geometry (coordinate geometry)
– Addition or subtraction of moderate consonants
– Properties and parts of rational consonants (rational expression multiplication and division)
– MASAP and LASP (LCM and GCD)
– unambiguous equation (quadratic equation)
– Numerical: Intermediate, High, Polynomial (Statistics: Average, Medium, Mode)
– Height and distance (height and distance)
– News theorem (circle theorem)
– News tangent (tangent to a circle)
– Geometric construction (geometric construction)
– Straight line
– Mensuration: shell, shell, hollow shell, cylinder and cone (measurement: sphere, hemisphere, hollow sphere, cylinder and cone)
– Area of the circle segment of the circle (area of the sector segment of the circle)
– General (probability)
High School Math Formula in Hindi – Must have an app for your smartphone and tablet.
The app is constantly updated with the latest details and is constantly added with new features.