* Impressive 3D graphics.
* Most realistic shuffleboard and bowling games available.
* Works great on both phones and tablets.
* Peer-to-peer multiplayer unlike other Android or iOS devices.
High quality graphics on any resolution screen.
* Google Play Games online leaderboard and achievements.
* Real 3D physics engine and precise pin physics.
* Instant slow motion replay of great shots.
* Unlock new opponents to increase skill level.
* Crowd feedback that reflects your time in real time.
* Realistic sound effects capture every push, throw and collision on the table.
* Controls that are easy to realize but challenging as a master.
* Animation of Turkey prizes and winners.
* Bowling statistics and game scores are saved by tracking each game.
* Shuffleboard and 10 pin bowling are available as an app purchase or by watching short video ads.
From Digital Smoke, the developer of the popular Solitaire City game.
Facebook page: facebook.com/pinsuffle
1) Sometimes a banner ad will be too long and obscure the top of the score area. This seemed to happen on some phones, including the Quad HD display.
2) We stopped annoying words when splitting. You can turn them on or off in the settings screen.
3) The gap between the number of frames and the 10 pin poker was very large on quad HD screen phones.